• Finish jobs faster with cut speeds three times greater than oxyfuel on
1/2″ mild steel.
• Spend less time on grinding and edge preparation due to superior cut
and gouge quality.
Low operating costs
• Reduce costs with long consumable life and more uptime.
• Electrode end-of-life detection protects the torch and workpiece
from damage by automatically stopping power when the electrode is
Easy-to-use for cutting and gouging
• No need to change the air pressure. Smart Sense™ technology ensures
that it is always correctly set.
• Drag cut at full output with a patented shield that reduces dross
buildup for smoother cutting.
• Tackle different jobs with multiple, easy-to-use torch styles.
Built and tested to withstand the harshest conditions
• Duramax® torches are designed for high-impact and heat resistance.
• SpringStart™ technology ensures consistent starting and a more
• Low maintenance for maximum uptime.
Input voltages = 200–600 V, 3-PH, 50/60 Hz
Kilowatt output = 16.8 kW
Input current @ 16.8 kW = 200/208/240/480/600 V, 3-PH 58/56/49/25/22 A
Output current = 30–105 A
Rated output voltage = 160 VDC
Duty cycle @ 104° F (40° C) =
70% @ 105 A, 240 V, 3-PH
80% @ 105 A, 480–600 V, 3-PH
100% @ 94 A, 480–600 V, 3-PH
100% @ 88 A, 240 V, 3-PH
Open circuit voltage (OCV) = 300 VDC
Dimensions with handles = 23.3″ D; 10.8″ W; 20.0″ H
Weight w/25′ torch = 100 lbs
Gas supply = Clean, dry, oil-free air or nitrogen
Recommended gas inlet flow rate/pressure =
Cutting: 460 scfh, 7.7 scfm @ 85 psi
Gouging: 480 scfh, 8.0 scfm @ 70 psi
Input power cable length = 10′
Power supply type = Inverter – IGBT
Engine drive requirement = 30 kW for full 105 A output
Certifications = CSA-certified for use in the Americas and Asia, except China
Warranty = Power supplies have a 3-year warranty and torches a 1-year warranty