• Finish jobs faster with cut speeds 5 times greater than oxyfuel on
12 mm mild steel.
• Spend less time on grinding and edge preparation due to superior
cut and gouge quality.
• Maximize your cutting time with 100% duty cycle.
Low operating costs
• Reduce costs with consumable life up to four times longer than
other systems in this amperage range.
• Electrode end-of-life detection protects the torch and workpiece
from damage by automatically stopping power when the electrode
Easy-to-use for cutting and gouging
• No need to change the air pressure. Smart Sense™ technology
ensures that it is always correctly set.
• Tackle different jobs with multiple, easy-to-use torch styles.
Built and tested to withstand the harshest conditions
• Duramax® Hyamp™ torches are designed for high-impact and heat
• SpringStart™ technology ensures consistent starting and a more
• Low maintenance maximizes uptime.
Input voltages = CCC 380 V, 3-PH, 50/60 Hz / CE 400 V, 3-PH, 50/60 Hz
Kilowatt output = 21,9 kW
Input current @ 21,9 kW =
380 V, 3-PH, 38 A
400 V, 3-PH, 36 A
Output current = 30–125 A
Rated output voltage = 175 VDC
Duty cycle @ 40° C = 100% @ 125 A, 380/400 V, 3-PH
Open circuit voltage (OCV) = 380 V CCC 290 VDC / 400 V CE 305 VDC
Dimensions with handles = 592 mm D; 274 mm W; 508 mm H
Weight w/7,6 m torch = 380 V 45,2 kg / 400 V 48,9 kg
Gas supply = Clean, dry, oil-free air or nitrogen
Recommended gas inlet flow rate/pressure =
Cutting: 260 l/min @ 5,9 bar
Gouging: 212 l/min @ 4,1 bar
Power supply type = Inverter – IGBT
Engine drive requirement = 40 kW for full 125 A output
Certifications = CE, C-Tick, CU/GOST, Ukr, and Serbian — for use in Europe, Australia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Russia, Serbia, Ukraine, and other countries where accepted. CCC for use in China.
Warranty = Power supplies have a 3-year warranty and torches a 1-year warranty