Easy-to-setup and operate
• Operate it anywhere with the internal air compressor.
• Plug into any 120 or 240 V power with Auto-Voltage™ technology
and included plug adapters.
• Highly portable. The smallest, lightest weight system in its class.
Finish jobs faster
• Do more in less time. Fast cutting speeds and superior cut quality
result in less secondary operations.
• Quickly cut metal grate or rusted metal without retriggering with
the continuous pilot arc feature.
• One tool to cut a variety of metal types and thicknesses.
Rugged and reliable
• New AIR T30 torch is rugged and designed to withstand the
• Robust internal air compressor eliminates the costs associated
with an external compressor.
• Hypertherm Certified™ reliability ensures performance in the most
• Power supply, AIR T30 hand torch with 15′ lead and work
clamp with 15′ lead
• 240 V/20 A plug with adapters for 120 V/15 A and
240 V/20 A circuits
• Operator and safety manuals
• 1 nozzle and 1 electrode
• Carrying strap
Input voltages = 120–240 V, 1-PH, 50/60 Hz
Input current @ 2.5 kW = 120–240 V, 1-PH, 29–15 A
Output current = 15–30 A
Rated output voltage = 83 VDC
Duty cycle @ 104° F = 35%, 240 V 20%, 120 V
Open circuit voltage (OCV) = 256 VDC
Dimensions with handles = 16.5″ D; 7.7″ W; 13.1″ H
Weight w/15′ torch = 29.8 lbs
Input power cable length = 10′
Power supply type =Inverter – IGBT
Engine drive requirement = 5.5 kW for full 30 A output
Certifications = CSA-certified for use in the Americas and Asia, except China.
Warranty = Power supply: 3-year / Torch: 1-year