• Finish jobs faster with cut speeds one and a half times greater than
oxyfuel on 1/2″ mild steel.
• Spend less time on grinding and edge preparation due to superior
cut and gouge quality.
Easy-to-use for cutting and gouging
• No need to change the air pressure. Smart Sense™ technology
ensures that it is always correctly set.
• Drag cut at full output with a patented shield that reduces dross
buildup for smoother cutting.
• Tackle different jobs with multiple, easy-to-use torch styles.
Low operating costs
• Reduce costs with long consumable life and more uptime.
• High power efficiency lowers energy consumption.
Built and tested to withstand the harshest conditions
• Duramax® torches are designed for high-impact and heat
• SpringStart™ technology ensures consistent starting and a
more reliable torch.
• Low maintenance for maximum uptime.
Input voltages = 200–480 V, 1-PH, 50/60 Hz / 200–600 V, 3-PH, 50/60 Hz
Kilowatt output = 9 kW
Input current @ 9 kW =
200/208/240/480 V, 1-PH 52/50/44/22 A
200/208/240/480/600 V, 3-PH 32/31/27/13/13 A
Output current = 20–65 A
Rated output voltage = 139 VDC
Duty cycle @ 104° F (40° C) =
50% @ 65 A, 230–600 V, 1/3-PH
40% @ 65 A, 200–208 V, 1/3-PH
100% @ 46 A, 230–600 V, 1/3-PH
Open circuit voltage (OCV) = 295 VDC
Dimensions with handles = 19.7″ D; 9.2″ W; 17.9″ H
Weight w/25′ torch = 64 lbs
Gas supply = Clean, dry, oil-free air or nitrogen
Recommended gas inlet flow rate/pressure =
Cutting: 400 scfh, 6.7 scfm @ 85 psi
Gouging: 450 scfh, 7.5 scfm @ 70 psi
Input power cable length = 10′
Power supply type = Inverter – IGBT
Engine drive requirement = 15 kW for full 65 A output
Certifications = CSA-certified for use in the Americas and Asia, except China
Warranty = Power supplies have a 3-year warranty and torches a 1-year warranty